Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cats and Catnip

It is a snowy day, and I have taken a snow day. I used to love snow days when I was in school. I take them as often as I can.

My cat meowed at me, hoping I can do something about the cold. I have done all I can for her, I started some rye and wheat sprouts for her yesterday, but I cannot change the weather, not by myself. She wants to go out and chew what she likes to improve digestion. I don’t feel like going out shopping. This sort of dilemma tends toward innovation and cleaning out cupboard energy. I found her some catnip, put it in a large paper bag. She is now happily sleeping inside the bag, after consuming catnip.

I must dry some catnip next year. I am almost out of it, and I’d better order some seeds, as it has grown in inconvenient places and all been pulled up.

I put the wheat and rye in a sprouter and it will grow up in the next day or so. I also put some in pots that something else is growing in that my cat can reach for both of our convenience. It looks like a long winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home